About Me

My photo
WHEN SHE CRIES SHE CRIES A WISHING WELL* plays hide && seek with the hounds of hell ;)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cebu-bohol Tour VS netbook

So here I am stuck with these two options. i have to choose only one. so here's the catch


If i choose Cebu-Bohol Tour:
-It will cost me almost Php10,000
-It will be my first time to ride an airplane!!
-I'll gain another unforgettable experiences with my classmates. It will be a great place for bonding!!
-joining this tour will give me additional grades for my major subjects.
-I WILL ENJOY!!


If I choose Netbook:
- this is my dad's idea.not mine. he want me to buy this instead of joining that tour.
-it will cost me Php14,000 for this netbook. a lot expensive compared to the tour but still my dad wants me to have this instead.
-i can use this netbook for a long time. unlike the tour that i can only enjoy for 4 days and 3 nights.
-i can use this netbook for that online business I'm planning to pursue.


eenie meenie minimo..lalala.
so that's it. this is driving me crazy.
i'm confused BIGTIME!!!


*update: i ended up choosing the netbook. i was convinced when daddy said "don't worry u can have that tour for free when you are  already working" (I'm a tourism student, I can work at a travel agency and have free tours there). I'll just be optimistic this time. I CAN STILL  HAVE THAT TOUR SOMEDAY .  :)


so bye2 for the Cebu-Bohol Tour for now.
Hello to my new baby.my very own Netbook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment